Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogging at Comicon. Or.. Comiblogging. Blogicomming. Blogicon. Yeah...




So here I am. Comicon 2009. I have nothing to say other than this is my tenth year here I think. I bought some toys and I'm chasing my 2 boys now and then. Kind of love coming here. But it's exhausting.  

Above is the worst photo from comicon ever taken and shared on a blog. It's that short nerdy guy from G4 who talks like French Stewart or something. Saw John Lithgow at the hotel yesterday. He was smiling, happily taking pictures with folks.

Going back to the floor now.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but this is what it really looks like. I'm stealing this photo for my photo album since I never leave my booth at comicon and get to see this!

    Craig Elliott Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true Craig. Next year I'll stop by your booth, pretend to be you, maybe steal a few paintings -- all just to give you 5 minutes to walk the floor :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't know what this whole area is for

Watch this space, because it will soon have lots of amazing stuff. For example Bold type like this. Different colored words! Amazing things are in store for this box of text. Do not doubt this. Okay I lied. Nothing happening here.